3 Holiday Cannabis Mocktail Recipes Feat. La Familia and Agua De Flor
In the midst of the holiday season, celebrations bring the opportunity to try new and exciting cocktails. For non-drinkers, however, these opportunities can be missed. Holiday cannabis mocktail recipes are the perfect alternative to alcoholic cocktails. For any holiday family functions that typically come with various alcoholic beverages, these mocktails might be a welcoming addition to the festivities. La Familia and Agua De Flor craft some of the best-selling edibles at City Compassionate Caregivers. For the inventive stoner, these products make for the perfect ingredients in several holiday-themed mocktail recipes.
Kick back and have fun with some of these three delicious cannabis mocktail recipes using Product of Los Angeles‘ top-shelf edibles brands. Remember to dose your mocktails carefully to consider any other family members or friends partaking. A little can go a long way for anyone with a lower tolerance. Keep in mind everyone’s limits this holiday season as you’re preparing some of these tasty infused beverages.
Mexican-Style Christmas Hot Chocolate
La Familia’s Mexican Style Hot Chocolate bar contains 100mg of THC, making it a potent ingredient for your holiday cannabis mocktail. The edible’s rich chocolate contains hints of cinnamon.
To make the Mexican Style Christmas Hot Chocolate
- 1 La Familia Mexican Style Hot Chocolate Bar
- ⅔ a cup of milk, or more to taste
- Whipped cream
- Break up the chocolate into pieces of the desired dosage.
- Place the pieces in a saucepan over medium-low heat
- Add milk and whisk constantly until well blended (about 5 minutes)
- Remove from heat, add more milk if desired.
- Pour into a mug and top with whipped cream to serve
Cannabis-Infused Holiday Horchata
For an easy-to-make Holiday Cannabis Mocktail, try the Agua de Flor Horchata. The cannabis-infused beverage contains 100mg of THC in a 16fl oz bottle. The horchata offers a milky, nutty, and earthy flavor profile with potentially uplifting effects.
To Make the Holiday Horchata:
- 1 bottle of Agua de Flor Horchata
- 1 tsp of freshly ground cinnamon
- Cinnamon Sticks
- Pour a cold bottle of Agua de Flor Horchata into a martini glass.
- Sprinkle fresh cinnamon over the beverage.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick and enjoy.
White Russian Rice Krispy Mocktail
La Familia’s Churro Krispies contain 100mg of THC in 10 bite-sized pieces. The Churro Krispies are covered in cinnamon and brown sugar.
To Make the White Russian Rice Krispy Mocktail follow these simple instructions:
- Desired portion of Churro Rice Krispie edibles
- ½ cup of your favorite creamer
- ½ cup of iced coffee
- Crush up the rice crispy treats in a ziplock baggie.
- Pour coffee over ice.
- Pour creamer over the coffee.
- Top with crushed Rice Krispies
Find Each of these cannabis ingredients at City Compassionate Caregivers on our online menu. For some, smoking cannabis can be an overwhelming experience. For the less familiar, making edibles can be an enjoyable and comfortable introduction to cannabis. Use any of these ideas as starting points for your own unique holiday recipes! Happy holidays from CCC and Happy New Year!