Information We Collect
When you create an account and use our Services, we collect the following types of information from you:
(b) Contact information such as your email address and phone number;
(c) Demographics information such as your gender and location;
(d) Any other information, such as reviews, content, and bio, you provide us.
If you create an account using, or otherwise connect your account to, a social networking services account (e.g. Google Plus, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest), we may also collect information provided to us by such social networking service including for example your: name; email address; birthday; geographic location; interests; profile picture; gender; networks; user ID; list of friends; and any information you have made public on such social networking account.
We automatically collect information about how you use our services, for example, pages you have viewed. We also collect certain technical information about your device including your Internet protocol address, geo-location information, your browser type, language and identifying information, your operating system and application version, device types, device model and manufacturer, device identifiers, and your device operating system type and version.
Sharing Of Your Information
Citycompassionatecaregivers.com provides services that may allow you to connect and share your actions, comments, content, profile, and information publicly or with other people. You may control some of the categories of personal information shared via your profile from the account settings menu on the Site. Please be mindful of your own privacy needs as you choose who to connect with and what to share and make public. We cannot control the privacy or security of information you choose to make public or share with others.
How CCC Uses Your Information
CCC generally uses your information to:
(1) Facilitate the creation of and secure your account on the Services;
(2) Identify you as a user in our system;
(3) Provide, personalize, and improve the Service;
(4) Communicate with you about your use of the Services;
(5) Develop new products and services,
(6) Customize the advertising you view and recommend content;
(7) Fulfill your requests;
(8) Send newsletters, surveys, offers and promotional materials related to the Services and for other marketing purposes of CCC using your contact information;
(9) Protect, investigate, and prevent potentially fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activities;
(10) Protect our rights and the rights of other users; and
We may also use your information to verify your geographic location. We may use your geographic location data to personalize our Service, to recommend content, determine whether the information you have requested is available in your location.
How CCC Discloses Your Information
We may share your information as follows:
(1) We may share your personal information with your consent or at your direction.
(2) We may also share your information with others who perform services on our behalf.
(3) We may disclose your information if we believe we are required to do so by law, or to comply with a court order, judicial or other government subpoena, or warrant.
(4) We also may disclose your information if we believe doing so is appropriate or necessary to prevent any liability, or fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or to protect CCC and our Services; or any rights, property, or personal safety of CCC or others.
(5) In the event that CCC is or may be acquired by or merged with another company or involved in any other business deal (or negotiation of a business deal) involving sale or transfer of all or part of our business or assets, we may transfer or assign your information as part of or in connection with the transaction. Finally, in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, information may be transferred as a business asset.
We may also share aggregated and anonymized data with our partners, advertisers, and other third parties.
Third Party Advertisers
CCC takes commercially reasonable steps to help protect your Information against loss, misuse and unauthorized access, or disclosure. No company can fully prevent security risks, however. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. To help protect yourself and your information, choose a unique password for our Services and do not use a password on our Services that you would use on any other website or online service.
If you believe that CCC has not adhered to this Statement, please contact CCC by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to address your concerns. If you feel that your complaint has been addressed incompletely, we invite you to let us know for further investigation.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from CCC by following the instructions in those emails or by reviewing the settings in your account. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relations. You may also send requests about your personal information, including changes to your contact preferences, changes to or deletions of your information or content you post, and requests to opt-out of sharing your personal information with third parties by emailing email@example.com. Please note that deletion of your information or content does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information posted on the Services.
You may have the right to know what personal information CCC has about you and to correct any inaccuracies. Please direct any such requests by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by one of the other means listed below.
CCC Contact Information
Please contact CCC with any questions or comments about this Policy, your information, our third-party disclosure practices, or your consent choices.
Attention: Privacy Officer
2235 E. 7th Street, Los Angeles, CA 90023
Last updated September 2020.